Inexplicable....

" There's something I would like to understand.And I don't think anyone can explain it...There's your life.You begin it,feeling that it's something so precious and rare,so beautiful that it's like a sacred treasure.Now it's over,and it does't make any difference to anyone, and it isn't that they are indifferent, it's just that they don't know what it means,that treasure of mine, and there's some thing bout it that they should understand.I don't understand it myself,but there is something about it that should be understood by all of us.Only what is it? what ? "

We the living --- Ayn Rand

Comments

hmmmm.... who ever wants to understand life n start making an extra effort then its gonna be more confusing.... anyone heard of quick sand???

n hey dileep.... nice piece but would have been better if u had given ur thoughts with ryan's words...
quicksand...quagmire...marsh...wellwould it suffice to say that these words of rand struck a chord..guess somewere deep down felt it was me who said it...so just let rand have her say...guess moi writing it would be akin to plagiarism as my thoughts would be way too influenced by her....

Popular Posts