a post to fill up t gap

dunno...just wanted to post something...anything for that matter...deluge of thoughts,but no significant drive to give vent to them in form of a post .Its been a mixed bag ,the usual share of happiness with dollops of hurt.At times,life just flows....no words to capture it...how could i ?its been a schedule where even to thinkof the events which unfoulded is such a pain.A terrific job profile ina nascent stream which demands the best in me...will sum up my vision towards a life which i always wanted to pursue.A real close friend banging the door on me forever...sums up life on personal front.k i got to go n hit t sack...

Comments

(mira) said…
That's so aptly described. I too go through such times when I want to scribble something, but what? And then I feel the best thing to write would be 'Am I crazy or what?'

Popular Posts